Second tattoo, Evan from About Time in Nashua, New Hampshire, did this for me. I’ve always searched for happiness in my life, in whatever form it may come in, and I’ve also always been a huge Charlie Brown fan. When looking through one of my 1950’s Charlie Brown comic books, I stumbled across this, and knew I had to have it.
Shel Silverstein “love” poem…*so im all of love that could make it today* this simple quote always sit in my mind. Sometimes I feel like i’m the only one to who keeps on showing up no matter what. I got this tattoo done by Anthony at McKenzies in Mahopac NY, he is a very talented artist that makes you feel super comfortable and will tell you his honest opinion.
holy cow, someone just invaded my thoughts and my love for Shel Silverstein and got the best tattoo ever.
“We can’t have raccoons for the Christmas thing. They’ll hunt the kids for sport.”
CATS THAT LOOK LIKE RON SWANSON
The Kiss by Gustav Klimt inspired tattoo by Speranza Tattoo, Buenos Aires
oh my god. i hate the thought of straight ripping off someone’s tattoo ideas but i love this idea. a tiny replica of one of my favorite paintings, yes.
Tattoo done by Samantha at Mastermind Ink in Chicago
There’s no place like home.
Well, I guess my sister will probably get her matching tattoos after all.
She’s been saying she wanted to get matching ruby red slippers forever. Mainly because of my love for all things Wizard of Oz and her love of all things shiny.
And now that I’ve actually seen it, I doubt I’ll be able to deny her anymore.
I got this on 4/20/11. Lucky, Strong, Proud (‘Hear You Me’ by Jimmy Eat World) and a gardenia in memory of my grandma who passed away ten years ago yesterday (4/19).
when i was trying to decide on a tattoo for my dad, i contemplated getting “and if you were with me tonight, i’d sing to you just one more time.”
i still love the idea. my great grandma used to say how much she loved hearing him sing and begged him to join the choir at church his wholeeeee life. even after he stopped attending? haha. later on, he inherited her love for music and hearing his children sing because not a lot made him happier than hearing my sister and i doing so, and lord knows neither of us are very good.
he wasn’t perfect but i never appreciated him. the song and the tattoo would’ve been appropriate.
Why He’s Hot:
- For those of you living under a rock, Josh Holloway plays “James Sawyer” on LOST; walking, talking, make a bitch drop to her knees, Sawyer.
- You’d be crazy to deny this body; this tan, toned, oh-my-gosh-i’ve-seem-to-of-lost-my-bearings body. Lucky for us LOST fans, his wardrobe only consists of torn jeans (;
- While some may not be into the blonde, medium length, wind-swept, Fabio-esque hair…it’s okay! He looks just as hot with it short! Please, take a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor.
- The Scruff, oh the scruff. Just LOOK at it! If you’re not into that…you should be now.
- Thank god for rated-R movies because this GQ motherfucker even has a cute ass. Complete with DIMPLES & everything.
i saw sayid’s and immediately went “UHM, excuse me. where’s my Sawyer edition?”